Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday the 14th - @ STBX

Still took me an hour but was really fun - If anyone knows how to align this text to the top of the image with
's, let me know please.  I can only think of putting both in a table with 2 columns and that might not work well in all browsers now. . . .
   I'm having a great day so far - my last Saturday without working the whole day :( for a while at least ):
  1. I woke up when a dear friend who shall remain nameless texted me at 2:45am my time.  I've been on edge for some reason although I've been trying to relax and I thought it was an alarm to get me off to Picton. Anyway, after debating with myself as to how to respond to the fact that I was FULLY awake after having only 3 hours sleep, I concluded that I was hungry (no dinner last night) and so I should go to the 10 Acre 24 hour Truck Stop where the WIFI is "Our 10 Acre Guests" - you don't even have to login! and have their yummy $6.75 Breakfast Special.
  2. So I got there about 20 minutes later. I decided to work on a doggy portrait that I'd really like to use in my next display at The Pampered Pooch.
  3. Then I drove to Picton, cleaned the locker rooms and having some energy left, deposited my pay at the bank and went to STBX where I made my new self portrait and am now posting this blog.
Not bad for running on 3 hours sleep!

But why is the colour so wierd?  Should I convert to sRGB?

No comments:

Post a Comment