Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday the 17th


So I'm getting a doctor finally after being here a year and I thought it might be a good idea to give a sheet with my "issues" on it so I've made a sheet that I can put text on.  I didn't want it to be really specific as in a life drawing but also wanted to "personalize" it in such a way that it would leave no doubt whose chart it belonged to.



So here it is - and I can print off fresh copies with updated heads etc. Cool eh?  I can write on it manually or type for clarity in Photoshop.

    Yesterday Afternoon I went to the Outlet Beach at the Sandbanks Prov. Park in PEC, Ontario.  There was a strong wind blowing and the breakers had about a 3 foot swell.  When I got out to over my waist, I was lifted off my feet and carried back toward the shore - so then, of course one walks out asap.  It is best to walk backwards. I somehow remembered that from my childhood.  A rejuvenating experiance! 
I took some photos & may use some in a painting . . . in my spare time.  Today, back to work on the stone house.

No comments:

Post a Comment